thanks for viewing my blog :)

Wednesday 18 February 2015


Hope all of you had an awesome reunion dinner! It's again the time of the year to forget about diet plans or the ever-growing waistline! HAHA.. How can one resist all that temptations right? Shall think about the weight / fats I am gobbling down right now next month! heeee

I believe many of you are feeling the same way as I do right now? 

Electric blue, a colour I sees as anticipating, exciting and fun! I always love Chinese New Year cos of the wonderful snacks I get to munch on, the gatherings where we catch up, the love we get from our family where we share with each other our woes and joys over the past year, the holidays and rest I will be getting and of course, the angbaos we, young kids, will be getting! heehee...

And so, I wish all of you out there a VERY..


POTD
Top left: RebeccaMinkoff
Shoes: Church Heels from Windsorsmith
Bottom right: YSL
Bear: Craftholic (Boxy is his name)

No comments:

Post a Comment